Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling CenterThe Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center is made for the backyard grilling aficionado. It offers the traditional taste of charcoal grilling with the ease of a reliable gas ignition system. Get your backyard cookout started with a simple press of the Snap Jet Ignition System. It quickly lights the charcoal briquettes to help get you cooking faster
The Summit Charcoal Grilling Center has a host of other features that will turn any weekend warrior into a grill pro, like a massive 452 sq. in. grilling surface. And, thanks to the easy-to-use Gourmet BBQ System Hinged Cooking Grate you can now easily adjust and position charcoal briquettes without removing the cooking grate. Simply open the hinged grate, and reposition as needed for direct and indirect heating. Plus, the center grate pops out to make way for other Weber Cooking Systems such as a wok, griddle or pizza stone (all sold separately).
Monitor cooking temps with precision on the lid-mounted thermometer as you dial in the perfect temperature and flame height with the adjustable venting system and 2-position fuel grate. If a slow cooked meal is on the menu, there is even a Slow Cook Smoke Bowl vent setting that will give you delicious fall-off-the-bone smoky tasting results.
The Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center is completely mobile so you can easily roll it to where you need it for your next outdoor BBQ feast. It is built on a heavy duty steel cart for years of durability, and offers tool and charcoal fuel storage with the included tool hooks and CharBin storage container. It also has a large stainless steel side table for plenty of prep and work space.
- 52 sq. in. of overall cooking space
- Snap Jet Ignition System
- Gourmet BBQ System Hinged Cooking Grate for simple briquette adjusting without removing the grate
- Porcelain Enameled Air Insulated Double Walled Bowl & Lid
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Grate
- Stainless Steel Air Insulated Hinged Diffuser Plate
- 2 position fuel grate
- Slow Cook Smoke Bowl vent setting
- One Touch Cleaning System for easy ash removal
- No Rust Aluminum Vent and Ash Catcher
- Lid-Mounted Thermometer
- Heavy Duty Steel Cart Frame with Locking Casters
- Weather Protected CharBin charcoal fuel storage
- 3 Tool Hooks
- Wire Bottom Shelf
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.