Mold and mildew come as a result of moisture and dampness within your house which poses a risk to not only your home's structure but your health as well. Thankfully, Danby Appliances offer a solution with this 70 pint (33.1 liters) portable dehumidifier. This unit works best in areas up to 4,500 square feet. With its Energy Star® rating and environmentally-friendly R410a refrigerant, this unit will help cut your electricity bills and help prevent further damage to the ozone layer. Use the electronic digital control panel to easily adjust between the two fan speeds (high/low) and set the low temperature function to allow the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 41 F (5 C). The smart dehumidify function allows the unit to automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. Equipped with an automatic de-icing feature ensures the internal coils will always be ice-free. The handy built-in rolling castors make it super convenient to relocate the machine from room to room. In case of a power failure the unit will automatically restarts and the direct drain system allows for continuous operation. To clean; simply remove, wash, and quickly re-insert the reusable air filter. This premium dehumidifier also features a 24-month warranty on parts and labor.
- 70 U.S. pint (33.1 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 4,500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Smart dehumidify function: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 41 F (5 C)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.