With this 30-pint (14.2 litre) dehumidifier, you'll have the opportunity to not only improve your family's health, but their comfort levels too. This efficient portable unit is Energy Star® rated and operates quietly on 2 fan speeds (high/low) in rooms up to 1,500 square feet. This unit has an auto-restart program and a smart dehumidifying function that allows the unit to automatically control humidity by factoring in ambient room temperature. The automatic de-icing system ensures the coils are always ice-free while the low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 41 F (5 C). Cleaning comes with ease due to the removable air filter and direct-drain system. It has four built-in castors that make it easy and convenient to move the unit from one room to another, and runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant, so you can sleep well knowing it isn't harming the ozone layer. This dehumidifier is covered by our 24-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 30 U.S. pint (14.2 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 1,500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Smart dehumidify function: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5 C (41 F)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.