When friends and relatives drop by its always a good idea to be prepared to serve up some refreshing cold drinks from a spacious beverage center. This esteemed model from Danby is the perfect solution as it offers 3.3 cubic feet (93.5 liters) of storage space and can hold up to 120 cans of your favorite drinks, meaning youll never find yourself shorthanded. The glamorous appliance features a tempered glass door with stainless-steel trim which keeps your drinks cool by blocking out ultraviolet rays. The 3.5 black-wire interior shelves add an extra touch of class and the mechanical thermostat can be programmed from anywhere between 6C and 14C (43F and 57F). This unit offers peace of mind and security with its integrated lock and key feature and the bright interior is door activated. Both left and right-handed users will be delighted with the clever reversible door hinge which can be adjusted for either left or right-hand opening.
- 3.3 cu. ft.(120 Can) capacity beverage center
- Temperature range of 6C - 14C (43F - 57F)
- Keep beverages frosty with the easily accessible mechanical thermostat.
- No tip wire shelf tight nit shelf wires keep beverages standing upright
- Smudge resistant stainless steel door frame on black cabinet
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim
- Recessed side mount door handle
- Integrated lock with key
- Energy efficient and long lasting blue LED light illuminates the interior
- Seamless pocket door handle and convenient reversible door swing
- 120 Beverage cans
- 93.5 Liters
Energy Star Rated:
3.3 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.